Wednesday, August 2, 2017

What is Legacy of the Heart?

What is Legacy of the Heart?
Is my Business name for I am a Independent Consultant for Close To My Heart {CTMH}  I love to paper craft!   Scrapbooks, Faith Books, Cards, and home decor.

If you know me you will have all my contact info plus this blog info!   If you don't know me but would like to get to know me and my job...it is a job that I get to play have fun meet new friends and have a blast doing what I love!

Only through the Grace of my Lord and Savior!
I have been blessed with a talent from my Lord and I try to use it to my fullest potential.


Contact me for more info.  I will be happy to get back to you ASAP.

TSmith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jump For Joy

Click on the Hostess page to get more info! Aug 2017 only! Every Tue of the month of Aug only there will be different Product! So ...